Saves Time & Money
- Save a minimum of 5% on EVERY purchase in any Hospitality Services eatery on campus using your Campus Meal Plan. Quality food items with a wide variety of menu selections.
- These meal plans are designed for
- students who live off-campus
- students living in either Alumni House or London Hall who do not have a Residence Meal Plan
- Western Faculty and Staff
- Convenient way to enjoy coffee, snacks or full meals... and you don't have to cook or clean up!
- Safer than carrying cash - avoid costly bank machine transactions.
- Quality food items with a wide variety of menu selections.
- Dine in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere in locations across campus.
- For your further convenience, use your Flex Dollars in some vending machines on campus, for home delivery service or to dine out at local establishments (no discounts apply to these purchases).
- Now you can also top up your account ONLINE, $20 minimum required.
- Flex Dollar refunds are available from April 1 - 30, 2017, with a $40 administrative fee.
- Lost or stolen cards can be cancelled immediately at any Hospitality Services eatery.
Note: The Western ONECard and any Campus Meal Plan dollars are the responsibility of the card holder until either Hospitality Services or the Registrar's Office have been notified.